Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Transporter :4

The transporter 1 & 2 are the film, but these are our transport for daily commute. I'm using Honda Civic 1.7 [ Standard ]. This is a superb Executive Sedan car. Performance is good. Maintenance ..is Honda standard .. sometime expensive sometime cheap ...average per maintenance cost is RM200. Petrol consumption ? Is a litle bit save compared to others ... 33litres for 560Km, plus it is an auto transmission ... hehe relax ...

Here is my wife car, a year 2006 Kelisa [Imago]. Had been hit at back by a proton wira [ cis cis ]. The car handling and suspension is good. on the highway, you can drive as fast as 140Km/h .. oh .. the engine come with 1000cc Twincam . Some people said the Kelisa petrol consumption is save but ..I think my Honda is more saver than this Kelisa ... cannot believe maaa ?
The third .. My Lagenda 110, use for "surau", send and pickup my daughters at school. In early days, I'm used this bike for commute to my work place from Putrajaya to Selayang ..fuhhh ..48Km per trip. Fuel consumption ? RM 6 for 2 days ... 3 litre for 200km ...is much save than my cars!!! but it come with high risk.. ( Bikers in Malaysia always in danger ...)

Fourth ..bicycles [bike] are for my daughters ... Yasmin and Aimi. These bikes used for "riadah" in the evening ... These are really "mesra Alam" ...no smoke no fuel consumption ...

wooahhhh ...

My dream is to have a superbike ..most likely Honda CB 400 Super Four or Yamaha Fazer 400 or being known as codename XJR400R




All these are Street Bike ..ouch ..best ooo ...
The only thing that block my dream is the price for Superbike in Malaysia is expensive. The Tax is higher than others country ...pity Malaysian ... we only opt to used Moped bike ...

No comments: